VOLTA GUIDED TOURA

Hi Everyone! I am Joel Degue, a fully certified and licensed private tour guide with more than 17 years of experience. I am a Ghanaian from Volta Region. I received my junior education in Keta in Volta Region, my university education at Universirty of Ghana, Legon where I obtained a Bachelor degree in Geography and Resource Development. I also obtained a Master's degree in Entrepreneurship at the University of Cape Coast. I taught Geography, Social Study and French at Keta Senior High School (KETASCO) for 10 years as a Geography teacher. I am also an entrepreneur, writer, author of seven books, educator, a social entrepreneur and environmental activist. I am also a tourism enthusiat, developer, promoter and marketer. I am also a French Scholar and speak impeccable French. I love tourism and have a passion for showing visitors and tourists Volta Region's finest tourism jewels, especially in the Keta-Anloga Enclave, and I always go out of my way to make sure your tours and visits are something you will talk about to your family and friends for years to come . I work with clients to plan their tours for fun and great experience to make unforgettable trips and excursions. I strive at maintaining meticulous documentation for all clients, resulting in organized and well-run trips. I have an excellent team of savvy tourism professionals supporting me, and together we deliver luxury, first class, memorable tours. We work with the best tour guides in Ghana, and if it's not me guiding you, then you will be provided with the Ghana's finest tour guides. We also work with the best tour operators, and hotels to offer our clients the best products and services you can think of. Coming on a tour in Ghana, especially in Volta, is much better doing it with us than doing it yourself. Not only do we offer great deals that save you money, but the knowledge we offer makes your experience, one you will never forget. Where does your interest lie? What speaks to you the most? What really captures your memory? Is it Nature? Adventure? Culture? Old Architecture? Leisure? Fun and Entertainment? Local Cuisine or Food? Rest and Relaxation? Traditions or Local Lifestyles? Ghana has it all! Volta abounds in it all! Keta-Anloga offers it all! Come and experience it yourself! You just tell us what you want, and we will make it happen! Book your tour now and let us show you how amazing you experience can be! A good and savvy tour guide can make all the difference in your trip to Ghana. When you're looking for a tour guide, be sure to find one that is knowledgeable, experienced and passionate about Ghana and Volta Region. Get one who knows not only where attractions are found and the stories behind them, but rather knows and understands the needs of his clients. As your private tour guide in Ghana and Volta Region, I am excited to share my love, passion, experience and knowledge of this amazing country and region with you. From the bustling streets of Accra through Tema to the serene, natural and lovely beauty and rarities of the Volta, there is so much to see and do in Volta. As a top tour guide, I will make sure that you have the opportunity to experience first-hand all that this country and region have to offer - an unforgettable and lifetime touristic treat. We will help you see Ghana and Volta Region in a new light and make your trip better than you ever could have imagined. Get ready for an unforgettable treat with us. Whether you are interested in exploring the numerous historical and heritage sites, experiencing the vibrant nightlife, enjoying the golden sparkling sandy beaches or simply savouring the exquisite Ghanaian gastronomy and cusine, we will tailor your tour to your specific tastes and interests. With me as your guide, you are guaranteed a truly unique and memorable experience here in Ghana. So come and explore Ghana and Volta with me as your guide and you won’t be disappointed! We know Ghana and know Volta Region better than anyone else. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today and start planning your dream vacation. Book now by calling +233242501638 or e-mail me through: joeldegue72@gmail.com We are looking forward to having you in Ghana and Volta. Thank you. Joel Degue Licenced Private Tour Guide

Comments

Popular posts from this blog